How Trump and Abraham Lincoln Differ in Leadership
When any nation covers political, social, and internal hazards, the public feels the support of progressive management. Abraham Lincoln is the sixteenth president of the U.S and the most popular in all.
- Lincoln has remarkable conversational skills and also has strong faith in principles.
- He strictly followed his principles. Lincoln has radiant leadership for all leaders of the U.S, and he believed if you want to win a man, then you must win his heart for your purpose.
- Lincoln was modest and tender for such persons who tried to harm him. He did not underestimate any person.
- He declared that he is a president for the whole nation Lincoln was selected in 1860 when the entire nation was suffering the bondage.
- Every loyal and responsible president of the U.S follows his leadership.
Lincoln always adopted an appeasing tone to understand his view of others. When the southern kingdoms succeeded Lincoln bear out slavery.
Trump wants favorable and complimentary coverage for his presidentship. Thus, older advisors establish a lawyer who is broadcasting such data which presents a pleasant atmosphere for the president; if anyone does not obey, they have to bear ten years in jail or until his death.
Trump wants to use every person’s job for his benefit; it may concern the media or other national affairs.
To comprehend the flattering policy of Trump, his journalistic outlets cover up his struggle for coronavirus.
Similarities in Both Leaders
There are some similarities in between Trump and Lincoln both faced the aggressive attitude of press and nation.
- In the town hall, Donald Trump admitted that the behavior of the journalists is worse toward Trump than Lincoln. He also mentions a hateful response of the press toward him.
- All journalists believe nobody is treated worse than Abraham, but Trump proves that he is facing an offensive and aggressive behavior of the press.
- Following Trump’s quotes, past shows the exemplary reaction of Lincoln in front of his competitors.
- Both presidents are impartial and republicans. The elections would not be controversial that can’t be associated with Lincoln’s time.
- Two weeks before the elections it was declared that the South part would be the house of white man, to have pride in his class.
- In the case of Lincoln’s selection, it will not be admired. This behavior did not show the political instability that Abraham pulled by the journalists and proves the opposition of southerner mortals.
After the three days, Lincoln got success in elections, but a hateful action followed to break away from him. Several southern kingdoms decided to join this agenda.
Thus, a hatred strategy started to punish Lincoln by killing him. To prove their hate, the southern society decided to kill Lincoln before his oath for the president. But Lincoln declared that we are not enemies; we are a nation and must be friends of each other in his opening speech.
Mick Mulvane who is a chief of staff equally the rank of Trump operates a conversational conference in which Trump made a phone call with the president of Ukraine after Trump established a campaign in Texas which provides a platform for Trump’s leadership.
Trump appeared in this campaign by expressing his happiness to join Texas, and he inaugurated a new Louis Vuitton plant. He collects power and commences attacks on his adversaries, in which Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Beto O’Rourke are listed, Who is insane, double-dealer, and tongue-tied persons. Trump proves this campaign in opposition to communists, democrats, and globalists.
Donald Trump declared that liberal Democrats wish to ruin the U.S and I awarded from it. He threatened the opponents not to resist against him; otherwise, they will be responsible for the consequences.
Trump gets a victory by winning Texas, whereas the great leader of U.S Lincoln could not do so in his period. In fact, Lincoln could not have gotten any vote from Texas.
Key Differences in Both Leaders
Although there is a quite difference in their time of rule, both presidents Trump and Lincoln have some similarities.
- Lincoln and Trump are such presidents who face war in half of the country in their time of presidentship.
- Both are selected by-elections in respect of the black vote. Lincoln and Trump were republican and beat democracy.
- Lincoln hurt and got depressed, but Trump faces several bitter and bad things.
- Both directly and indirectly related to wrestling, Lincoln was a well familiar wrestler, and Trump also has different wireline business projects.
- Lincoln usually uses wigs to maintain his beauty with stylish hair. Both presidents have fabled hair. Once a moneyed officer offered a precious hairbrush to Lincoln, he refused to accept this gift by saying that it is useless for himself. It’s better if your horse uses this hairbrush.
- Both presidents are overweight.
- Lincoln moved a Slovenian supermodel by neglecting Mary.
- Presidents are famous for their historical quotes, according to Lincoln, he spends his life facing storms, and on the other hand, Trump said that nobody could perform a better job which he did.
- Lincoln was a transformational leader, whereas Trump is an aggressive president. Trump faced a pandemic disease named by a coronavirus in which billions of Americans affected and thousands suffer deaths. This pandemic disaster hit the American economy in the time of Trump.
As everyone knows Trump favors the flattering policy of the press, he proves that he is exceeding administrative than other presidents of the U.S, and he involves Lincoln by saying that no one could be a great leader by wearing the hat. The presidency is a task which is far away from this.
Anyhow, no doubt Lincoln is a distinguished leader of the U.S who defeated the Civil War and provided rescue to the nation by following the law, along with this he performed a crucial performance in the Thirteen Amendment, according to it the official slavery attitude was finished in the U.S.